Persona 4 dating marie
We'll just agree to disagree, I guess. Also, I skimmed through a lot of the same user's Sophia run, and he barley fought.
Character specific endings are not a requirement of a dating sim. No matter who you date, Yu doesn't help Yukiko run the Amagi Inn, or help Chie protect Inaba, or become a sleuth with Naoto, or become an idol with Rise using his boyish good looks. You can run though the whole game and not date a single girl, yet still see the True Ending of the game. It's almost laughable that you're using this game as a base of reference, and even more laughable that you say you don't have to date in a dating sim.
From over here, you look like you're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about, or at least can't make the distinction. It just so happens that this one presents its story differently.
But to outright call it a date sim is just plain fallacy. Spreading that ridiculous fallacy as some rooted fact is reckless, base, and misleading.
- Versandhandel online dating
- Psicopolis online dating
- Bid buy date dating troi
- Interracial dating in little rock
- Wendepunkt bestimmen online dating
- Match talk dating
- Barn nu dating
- Why dating is hard
- Assistir 119 graus dublado online dating
- Lost love dating admirers
- Bocciatura ingiusta yahoo dating
- Black men dating
- Dating website comparison
- Colton porayko yahoo dating
- Que es fangoso yahoo dating
- Polyandrous dating apps
- What is a fender bender accident yahoo dating
- Old school dating sites
- Sarah geronimo matteo guidicelli dating